Emerald Resource Group is an Executive Search firm specializing in IT in the Cleveland, Columbus, and Raleigh markets.
Please note this is a contract / contract to hire position.
Responsibilities of the Java Developer:
- Work with a team of developers that support the enhancement and maintenance of Java based business applications
- Participate with the refinement and development of current Java standards
- Assist in writing code, and programming to resolve performance and production problems
- Perform initial testing of systems by analyzing system failures, and prepare documentation for necessary program changes
- Bachelors degree in Information Technology or related discipline, OR equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience working within Java developement
- Familiarity with tools such as: Eclipse, EJB, Hibernate, JSP/HTML, J2EE, JQuery, Struts, SQL
- Understanding relational database concepts and Object Oriented Programming
Plaza area client needs a graphic designer; 2 yrs prior experience needed. Must be fluent in MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop required).
Needs to be resourceful, dynamic and polished. This is a professional environment concerned with layout, functionality, symmetry with an emphasis on corporate design. Professional attire required. Salary is 37k.
2 years graphic design experience and fluent in MS Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.